Ram assist kit- what do I need?

jeeeep

Hooked
Okay so, what are the advantages & disadvantages between the PSC-SK271 kit and the PSCSK-260 kit? They both appear to be on road & off-road kits and both are pretty similar in price.

Thanks for the help!

The PSCSK-260 is for a 2dr. but the 4dr version of that kit does not have the new bracket, I think it's a revised reservoir bracket

Trail JK

The PSCSK-260 is for a 2dr. but the 4dr version of that kit does not have the new bracket, I think it's a revised reservoir bracket

Oh okay. I'm pretty sure I'm going to buy the PSC-SK271 just not sure about the intake now after reading the review on it. It sounds like I should replace the intake but don't know the best option yet.

upnover

On all the 3.6l I have seen the stock box has to be cut up for the lines to run properly. A couple of people on here did the dual battery tray and mounted their reservoir in the other battery part.

Trail JK

On all the 3.6l I have seen the stock box has to be cut up for the lines to run properly. A couple of people on here did the dual battery tray and mounted their reservoir in the other battery part.

Thanks!

I appreciate all this info since this will be my next mod - don't want to break a sector shaft!

Yes, big thank you to everyone's advice!

I just read the thread below that covers some intake options...

2012 Intake w/ PSC Hydro Kit http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=24942

Top Bottom