Random Drop in MPG- HELP!

LasVegasJK

In heavy winter climates areas put methelhydrate in with the gas so that it bonds with the water molecules and prevents the gas from freezing

Thanks. I googled it also. Something to do with evaporate properties due to higher temps during summer also.
Learn something everyday.

Wethy

Thanks. I googled it also. Something to do with evaporate properties due to higher temps during summer also.
Learn something everyday.

No worries being that your in Las Vegas I can't imagine you'd have ever had the need to consider something like this lol

RMC2

Caught the Bug
I am leaning towards a bad tank of gas. You should have been on winter gas already. The half inch boost should have minimal affect.

Did you drive faster than normal? The brick aerodynamics can be really affected by going faster than normal.

19 mpg - you suck.

Skiing every other weekend - you suck.

RedSyndrome

Airflow around the Jeep can make a big difference. As more air goes under the Jeep, MPG will go down.
I have had a bad tank of gas make a difference too.

pwdrskier

I am leaning towards a bad tank of gas. You should have been on winter gas already. The half inch boost should have minimal affect.

Did you drive faster than normal? The brick aerodynamics can be really affected by going faster than normal.

19 mpg - you suck.

Skiing every other weekend - you suck.

I think it was bad gas and my axle not being centered. Put on my new track bar and filled the tank with new gas and I got 18 mpg coming home doing 70-75 mph

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
I'm seriously confused how you are getting 18-19 mpg with a 3" lift and 35" tires... What type of tires are you running? Winch? Bumpers?

Top Bottom