Random Internet Shit you've come across

I’m pretty sure these guys didn’t come here to pick produce or serve you tortilla chips.

View attachment 401794

Full story:
Not sure why we should be so alarmed about a few Chinese illegal immigrants given the massive storm of illegal immigrants from places like Venezuela currently underway.

Don't know where this "military age" garbage comes from. I am concerned about people coming in from countries where shooting at each other with automatic weapons has been normal, regardless of their age. Even a senior citizen is able to pull a trigger.
It comes from the fact most Asians and Middle Eastern men are of a military age and demeanor, as in they have training.

Best example, "Red Dawn", yeah a cheesy movie but a great script for real life.

Don't know where this "military age" garbage comes from. I am concerned about people coming in from countries where shooting at each other with automatic weapons has been normal, regardless of their age. Even a senior citizen is able to pull a trigger.
Pretty sure that’s self explanatory but what ages are MOST fighting forces? They’re not seasoned citizens and they are not prepubescent boys though those groups can squeeze a trigger. Bottom line is we are being invaded at our border and it’s not going to end well.

Pretty sure that’s self explanatory but what ages are MOST fighting forces? They’re not seasoned citizens and they are not prepubescent boys though those groups can squeeze a trigger. Bottom line is we are being invaded at our border and it’s not going to end well.

Fully agree with your statement and you definitely get it.

For those on the forum missing the importance of the Military Aged Males reference I will explain: When a country fails it is usually the most at risk members of the nation’s population that flees to safer locations. Women, children, and the aged. The most capable portion of the population stays behind to fix the situation. This is NOT the case with many of the illegals crossing our border. What we are seeing is able bodied men of ‘fighting age’ in other words the most capable age group. Many of the Women, children, and aged are remaining in the country of origin. So it is correctly deduced that these individuals might NOT have honest intentions of fleeing a threat, in other words they are not refugees or oppressed individuals. They are the lead element of an invasion force.

The term Military Aged Males (MAM) comes from a military term used to reference a possible fighting element as opposed to a simple gathering of random individuals. In Iraq and Afghanistan when you saw a group of MAM it usually indicated they were up to no good.

Top Bottom