Random Internet Shit you've come across

Jsouder53

Hooked
With a quick Google Search I discovered MAC is actually a pro gun group who created this "propaganda". They replaced the word gun with car to make an attempt to show the anti-gun groups how ridiculous their arguments are. They have a face book page and it's actually pretty entertaining knowing this..haha.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hahahaha that sounds entertaining [emoji23] I’ll have to give it a look

TrailHunter

Hooked
With a quick Google Search I discovered MAC is actually a pro gun group who created this "propaganda". They replaced the word gun with car to make an attempt to show the anti-gun groups how ridiculous their arguments are. They have a face book page and it's actually pretty entertaining knowing this..haha.

Thank god.. lol

jesse3638

Hooked
I admit, I was too lazy to look really look into this.

It’s pretty sad that there are actually people out there with this mentality.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Well to be honest MDA (Moms Demand Action), anti-gun group and their "propaganda" is pretty entertaining too because most of it is so ridiculous.
Hahahaha that sounds entertaining [emoji23] I’ll have to give it a look

Thank god.. lol
Got sucked into reading through some of it. Anyone who is pro 2A will laugh their ass off at MAC's attempt "enlighten" the American people at the dangers of cars. If I had facebook I'd send a friend request...haha.

DogHouse

They have some real funny stuff on their Facebook page.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom