Random Internet Shit you've come across

Brute

Hooked
How can you be a country star, and look like a hipster? I wouldn’t know. I stopped listening to, “country,” years ago. It isn’t really country music, now. It’s pop music, for people that don’t like Katy Perry, and Lady Gaga.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I’m not big into Country music, but I dig Chris Stapleton...he’s actually more blues than country..

jesse3638

Hooked
How can you be a country star, and look like a hipster? I wouldn’t know. I stopped listening to, “country,” years ago. It isn’t really country music, now. It’s pop music, for people that don’t like Katy Perry, and Lady Gaga.

I can't stand today's country. I so enjoy the Prime Country channel on Sirius/XM. It's all the good stuff.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
I am going to attempt to do my own carpet on my stairs and thresholds after I finish my flooring install. Not wanting to spend a bunch of money on a carpet kicker I googled Harbor Freight carpet kicker. This is what popped up.

Screenshot_20190407-093948.jpg

Not quite sure what is going on there or why google felt the need to share this with me...haha.

I can't stand today's country. I so enjoy the Prime Country channel on Sirius/XM. It's all the good stuff.

Its so bad. Watered down pop is all it is. I can only think of very few current day country musicians that get a pass. Sturgill Simpson comes to mind. Cody Jinks. And it’s a shame a punk psychobilly guy (nick 13) is way more traditional country than the crap on the radio.

But then I think music died after the 90’s. lol

fiend

Caught the Bug
Its so bad. Watered down pop is all it is. I can only think of very few current day country musicians that get a pass. Sturgill Simpson comes to mind. Cody Jinks. And it’s a shame a punk psychobilly guy (nick 13) is way more traditional country than the crap on the radio.

But then I think music died after the 90’s. lol

I saw Sturgill Simpson at the Outlaw Music Festival last year, headlined by Willie Nelson. Sturgill was incredible. The highlight of the whole show.

Top Bottom