Random Internet Shit you've come across

Guy claims wasn’t deeper then 12”
While I don’t particularly believe him, I’ve been to the floorboards down trails that were “just 12” 🤣, there’s no reason that should void the entire vehicles warranty, radiator clogged? Fine that’s not covered, but the batteries ? Everything else on a $50,000 vehicle with like no miles? Crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

CalSgt

Hooked
From Popular Science, 1963. I posted this in another thread, but it’s worthy of this one, too.
View attachment 357400

My dad worked at the car dealership in our little town in the late 60's, they had a tank on a small trailer for used motor oil. In the summer months they would tow the trailer up the dirt roads or alleys and spray the oil to keep dust and weeds down... A community service

jdofmemi

My dad worked at the car dealership in our little town in the late 60's, they had a tank on a small trailer for used motor oil. In the summer months they would tow the trailer up the dirt roads or alleys and spray the oil to keep dust and weeds down... A community service

It worked good on fencelines too, to keep the weeds from growing where it was hard to mow.

Ddays

Hooked
It worked good on fencelines too, to keep the weeds from growing where it was hard to mow.

We had a camp in the mountains way back in the day and one of our neighbors put creosote on everything but his hotdogs. NOTHING grew around his camp, outhouse, side of the road, along the stream bank, nowhere. It looks exactly the same now as it did 45 years ago! 😂

Clutch

Caught the Bug
We had a camp in the mountains way back in the day and one of our neighbors put creosote on everything but his hotdogs. NOTHING grew around his camp, outhouse, side of the road, along the stream bank, nowhere. It looks exactly the same now as it did 45 years ago! [emoji23]

Because it’s still working or because he’s still laying creosote down?

Top Bottom