Random Internet Shit you've come across

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
OMG.... Only in California. I feel sorry for some people there and then others I think belong there. Whether they live there or not LoL

California... The state that brings you wine, liberals, Safe zones and everything cancer.

But I'm sure that there are good parts of California.... Just like there's rednecks like myself in every state including New York.

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
I must be under a rock .... so what is this about tide pods?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

You and me both brother. My daughter looked at me like "what, are you stupid that you haven't heard about this?"
Evidently eating tidepods is some challenge or such on social media among retarded teenagers.

And people wonder why AI is gonna take over soon.....:grayno:

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
You and me both brother. My daughter looked at me like "what, are you stupid that you haven't heard about this?"
Evidently eating tidepods is some challenge or such on social media among retarded teenagers.

Kids are calling it "forbidden fruit" and eating them like candy and then not understanding why they are getting sick 😂😂

Sent from my PH-1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

black pearl

Hooked

Well wow... I mean ... Umm ... I guess at least they aren't using drugs?
I'm really kinda at a loss for words with that.

Ddays

Hooked
Kids are calling it "forbidden fruit" and eating them like candy and then not understanding why they are getting sick 😂😂

Well wow... I mean ... Umm ... I guess at least they aren't using drugs?
I'm really kinda at a loss for words with that.

Kinda reminds me of a dog we used to have that would eat shit in the yard. The vet wanted to give me something to make it taste bad. I asked what could possibly taste worse than shit? :thinking:
Sounds to me like I have a stupid fucking dog.

jesse3638

Hooked
And rightly so... I live in the yellow. I belong in the Blue. The Yellow is run by Hollywood and Liberals. The Blue is Reality.

I live in the blue and belong in a different state.

OMG.... Only in California. I feel sorry for some people there and then others I think belong there. Whether they live there or not LoL

California... The state that brings you wine, liberals, Safe zones and everything cancer.

But I'm sure that there are good parts of California.... Just like there's rednecks like myself in every state including New York.

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

^^^This^^^

How in the actual fuck is eating Tidepods a real "thing"??? JCOAS what is wrong with these kids?

Whats wrong is they have too much time sitting around because they are afraid to go outside and get dirty and sweaty...haha. I'm a firm believer in the "let him stick his finger in the light socket, he'll only do it once" type of parenting not the bubble wrap everything type.

Top Bottom