Random Internet Shit you've come across

Aceisback

Hooked
IMG_9989.jpeg Alright, so I think we’ve determined that dick pics are what gets you invited to depart the group. Whew! I’m fairly safe then, none of you will see my junk.

Aceisback

Hooked
I've noticed this trend for a few years and it's definitely getting worse.

The ones that are hired can’t troubleshoot or diagnose, they apparently just go by go/nogo charts and throw parts at it until it’s fixed.
I’ll bite my tongue on what I had to go through a couple of weeks ago with a local dealer for fear that Jeep Cares might lurk on here. Once my case is resolved I might come back and vent.

duktrx

The ones that are hired can’t troubleshoot or diagnose, they apparently just go by go/nogo charts and throw parts at it until it’s fixed.
I’ll bite my tongue on what I had to go through a couple of weeks ago with a local dealer for fear that Jeep Cares might lurk on here. Once my case is resolved I might come back and vent.
Pull and Pray once was a form of birth control that would get a man into trouble; now it is a method of troubleshooting.

I managed a service department for electronic test and measurement equipment. I have had no formal electronics experience, but have solid troubleshooting experience, I had technicians asking me questions. The go-to repair method was swapping parts, drove me crazy.

Top Bottom