Random Internet Shit you've come across

jesse3638

Hooked
Thin skin is thin skin doesn't matter the color, shape, or size.

Man I remember the polock, retard, and who knows what else jokes and stereotypes were told on the play ground in elementary school. Ever watch Mr. Magoo, original Tom and Jerry, or any cartoon from the 50-60's? Full of them and they smoked and drank too. Bullying was actually having your lunch money taken. The golden rule was something I learned in kindergarten and still live by today. Stick and stones still holds true as well. Everyone needs to quit being so damn sensitive. Is discrimination real? absolutely and that shouldn't be tolerated. However, playing the discrimination card every chance you can is only furthering the problem and most likely you end up discriminating against or alienating yourself.

Edit: I typed that as I'm watching the College Corn hole Championship between Georgia and Alabama on ESPN. Fuckin backwoods rednecks hit the big time...haha.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Edwrds

Caught the Bug
Thin skin is thin skin doesn't matter the color, shape, or size.

Man I remember the polock, retard, and who knows what else jokes and stereotypes were told on the play ground in elementary school. Ever watch Mr. Magoo, original Tom and Jerry, or any cartoon from the 50-60's? Full of them and they smoked and drank too. Bullying was actually having your lunch money taken. The golden rule was something I learned in kindergarten and still live by today. Stick and stones still holds true as well. Everyone needs to quit being so damn sensitive. Is discrimination real? absolutely and that shouldn't be tolerated. However, playing the discrimination card every chance you can is only furthering the problem and most likely you end up discriminating against or alienating yourself.

Edit: I typed that as I'm watching the College Corn hole Championship between Georgia and Alabama on ESPN. Fuckin backwoods rednecks hit the big time...haha.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yea I call them life stepping stones. That’s one of the reasons why some kids are little bitches nowadays just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom