Random Internet Shit you've come across

WJCO

Meme King
Good Lord that is so damn the way it is. Virtually every single item I’ve listed has had dozens of “is it still available” even though the ads clearly state that if the ad is still up then I still have it.
Surprised he didn’t throw in the offers for chickens, goats, pick of the litter PitBull pups. That shit is real.
I've found stuff I give away for free brings out the even the crazier fuckers in society. Whole nother level of people. Won't ever do that again.

jesse3638

Hooked

AZVAJKU

Hooked
If he was a MTF lesbian pro basketball player he'd have been free'd. What a fucking joke. Ukrain has so much dirt on the bidens that ol Smokin Joe will do what ever they ask of him.

Yeah, I think a large part of why Biden is so adamant about aiding Uke has something to do with his business dealings with them- I imagine the threat of that info leaking out if the money was shut off could be powerful motivation for Joe. Of course the other part involves how much money circulates back to Pedo Joe’s donors from billions of dollars in taxpayer funded aid being sent to Uke. It also might be worth researching how deeply Nikki Haley and her husband are connected to this same process. 😉 The statement that Nikki is Dick Cheney in heels is more accurate than most Americans would realize.

NPC 6060⁸42

Yeah, I think a large part of why Biden is so adamant about aiding Uke has something to do with his business dealings with them- I imagine the threat of that info leaking out if the money was shut off could be powerful motivation for Joe. Of course the other part involves how much money circulates back to Pedo Joe’s donors from billions of dollars in taxpayer funded aid being sent to Uke. It also might be worth researching how deeply Nikki Haley and her husband are connected to this same process. 😉 The statement that Nikki is Dick Cheney in heels is more accurate than most Americans would realize.
I’ve heard Romneys son is on the same Burisma board as crackhead Hunter. They are trying to shove Niki (Nimrada) Haley down our throats aren’t they ? Wonder why? They’re all in on the grift. Very few exceptions.

Top Bottom