Random Internet Shit you've come across

Not gonna lie, I had been a long time NPR listener and dare I say, even a subscriber of my local station for years. This probably goes way back to the late 80's and not because I'm some kind of bleeding heart liberal but rather, because there was a time where I felt they did provide 'some' good journalism, albeit bent to the left but then, that's kind of what I was looking for. Essentially, something to help me to understand what others who disagree with me think and why and really, to help me understand what I think and why.

That said, I can honestly say that there was a point where things just got beyond stupid and I just couldn't listen to them anymore. And, if you're willing to read this lengthy article from one of their own senior editors, it'll speaks volumes as to what changed.

While I do still listen to NPR from time to time, it's only for their non-news programing like cooking shows or music and when I do listen to their 'news', it's only in very small doses these days and really, only until I just can't take take the steady drumbeat of overwhelming propaganda anymore. More now than ever before, I do feel that no American should be forced to fund what is clearly, the propaganda arm of the Democrat party. It's time for NPR to become a relic of history.
Good article. It was interesting to see him admit the MSM mindset that we all knew they have and to admit they will never set the record straight or apologize for it.

NPC 6060⁸42

Not gonna lie, I had been a long time NPR listener and dare I say, even a subscriber of my local station for years. This probably goes way back to the late 80's and not because I'm some kind of bleeding heart liberal but rather, because there was a time where I felt they did provide 'some' good journalism, albeit bent to the left but then, that's kind of what I was looking for. Essentially, something to help me to understand what others who disagree with me think and why and really, to help me understand what I think and why.

That said, I can honestly say that there was a point where things just got beyond stupid and I just couldn't listen to them anymore. And, if you're willing to read this lengthy article from one of their own senior editors, it'll speaks volumes as to what changed.

While I do still listen to NPR from time to time, it's only for their non-news programing like cooking shows or music and when I do listen to their 'news', it's only in very small doses these days and really, only until I just can't take take the steady drumbeat of overwhelming propaganda anymore. More now than ever before, I do feel that no American should be forced to fund what is clearly, the propaganda arm of the Democrat party. It's time for NPR to become a relic of history.
Yes it’s a shame really that we are paying for this crap. I agree it was good to listen to for a reasonable opposing viewpoint but they are completely unhinged. One thing though the author said that happened during Trumps campaign and presidency but I think it was during Odingos reign of error they really became unlistenable.
The comments to the article are priceless.

kevman65

Hooked
Personally, I don't think ANY govt. money should go to ANY media source for ANY reason.

I can't stand listening to any political crap on the radio no matter which way it leans.

Even though there was a slant to it, I miss the days of Cronkite and such, you know, when they actually reported the news and didn't try to cater to ratings.

Lunentucker

" It’s true NPR has always had a liberal bent, but during most of my tenure here, an open-minded, curious culture prevailed. We were nerdy, but not knee-jerk, activist, or scolding.

In recent years, however, that has changed. Today, those who listen to NPR or read its coverage online find something different: the distilled worldview of a very small segment of the U.S. population. "

8m7lar.jpg

Aceisback

Hooked
Personally, I don't think ANY govt. money should go to ANY media source for ANY reason.

I can't stand listening to any political crap on the radio no matter which way it leans.

Even though there was a slant to it, I miss the days of Cronkite and such, you know, when they actually reported the news and didn't try to cater to ratings.
Quite the damn shame when Al Jazeera is the most reputable source for World News. Of course they’ve got their pro Arab and anti Jewish slant, but when it comes to “just the news” that most of us are seeking they’ve got American mainstream media beat to shit.
Hate to say it, but it’s so.

Jsouder53

Hooked

Aceisback

Hooked
This fucker right here......:mad:

The hell do those last two paragraphs have to do with anything?🤷‍♂️
But yes, if the wolf was injured before he ran over it then as a hunter he should be responsible enough to have put it down. If he ran it down then did all of this he should lose his license permanently. Gotta be responsible, and have compassion.👍

Ddays

Hooked
The hell do those last two paragraphs have to do with anything?🤷‍♂️
But yes, if the wolf was injured before he ran over it then as a hunter he should be responsible enough to have put it down. If he ran it down then did all of this he should lose his license permanently. Gotta be responsible, and have compassion.👍
Yeah, thats a garbage site. I originally saw this piece of shit in a Cowboy State Daily article

Top Bottom