Random Internet Shit you've come across

AZVAJKU

Hooked

Somebody please explain this to me. Paragraph from the story:

“It’s becoming increasingly common to see New York City drivers on the sidewalk these days, which is an alarming development considering that the danger for American pedestrians has reached historic highs. Consequently, it’s hardly surprising, then, that the city wants to lower its speed limit to 20 mph.”

WTF Does lowing the speed limit have to do with driving on the sidewalk? This seems like two very different issues resulting from two very different behaviors. Does that mean that a lower speed driving on the sidewalk will lower the danger? Or does driving too fast on the road transport you onto the sidewalk? 🤔.

Oh that’s right, it’s the Gov, nothing they do makes sense.

WJCO

Meme King

“It’s becoming increasingly common to see New York City drivers on the sidewalk these days, which is an alarming development considering that the danger for American pedestrians has reached historic highs. Consequently, it’s hardly surprising, then, that the city wants to lower its speed limit to 20 mph.”

WTF Does lowing the speed limit have to do with driving on the sidewalk? This seems like two very different issues resulting from two very different behaviors. Does that mean that a lower speed driving on the sidewalk will lower the danger? Or does driving too fast on the road transport you onto the sidewalk? 🤔.

I didn't realize people still lived in NYC. It's their own fault if they get hit by a car on the sidewalk regardless of the speed limit.

Lunentucker

My Gladiator identifies as a 4'10" 87 pound Taiwanese immigrant on the sidewalk.
Checkmate, bitches!

NPC 6060⁸42

It means asshole NYers will get impatient driving 25 so they’ll hop on the curb and get wherever they need to in a hurry.
Basically it’s NY who cares? They should build a fence around it and lock all the criminals inside.

Top Bottom