Random (non-Jeep) Shit You’re Working On....

wjtstudios

Hooked
Finally got some time to get my first love back up and running! Needed new head gaskets and some TLC. What a freaking battle just finding parts on a 28 year old truck that many parts are discontinued on haha!
Not only is the old girl considered a classic now but she's a oddball hard to find combo with the 4.3l and 5 speed manual. Sure feels good to be able to wind through gears in her again. View attachment 338928 View attachment 338929 View attachment 338930

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nothing better than that feeling of get it back k on the road!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

TrailHunter

Hooked
Finished off this gate/fence at work today... We had the main frame fabricated and installed with a plan to Screw 3/4 cedar inside... But I changed my mind and found this 4 sided composite 7/8” decking by “Fiberon”. (Took 3 weeks to get) I cut up 1/8” x 3/4” flat stock and welded it to the main frame to lock everything in. This gate should look good for a long time with minimal maintenance.

IMG_2210.jpg

IMG_2212.jpg

IMG_2213.jpg

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Got my garage floor tiles installed yesterday. I was off on my tile calculation so I had a few extra gray and not enough red. I’ve got some scrap and extra tiles In there to keep the floor from shifting around in the mean time. I’ll fix it after the replacement tiles get here after the new year. Love how it turned out. It’s Swisstrax Ribtrax.

IMG_4064.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

WJCO

Meme King
Finally got some time to get my first love back up and running! Needed new head gaskets and some TLC. What a freaking battle just finding parts on a 28 year old truck that many parts are discontinued on haha!
Not only is the old girl considered a classic now but she's a oddball hard to find combo with the 4.3l and 5 speed manual. Sure feels good to be able to wind through gears in her again.
Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nice work.

Finished off this gate/fence at work today... We had the main frame fabricated and installed with a plan to Screw 3/4 cedar inside... But I changed my mind and found this 4 sided composite 7/8” decking by “Fiberon”. (Took 3 weeks to get) I cut up 1/8” x 3/4” flat stock and welded it to the main frame to lock everything in. This gate should look good for a long time with minimal maintenance.

That came out nice.

Got my garage floor tiles installed yesterday. I was off on my tile calculation so I had a few extra gray and not enough red. I’ve got some scrap and extra tiles In there to keep the floor from shifting around in the mean time. I’ll fix it after the replacement tiles get here after the new year. Love how it turned out. It’s Swisstrax Ribtrax.

That looks really cool.

jeeeep

Hooked

View attachment 338975

View attachment 338976

View attachment 338977

that's some nice work there :beer:

jeeeep

Hooked

View attachment 338978

I'm going to remodel my house and have been going back and forth on painting the garage floor or installing tiles like that

Jsouder53

Hooked

View attachment 338975

View attachment 338976

View attachment 338977

That looks really good!

jdofmemi

View attachment 338975

View attachment 338976

View attachment 338977

Great idea to use the decking on the fence and gate. It should last way longer, and looks great.

black pearl

Hooked

View attachment 338975

View attachment 338976

View attachment 338977

Man! That looks awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Spazbyt

Hooked
Oh yah, been there done that. When my daughter was little she would pull the drawers out and use them like a staircase. I reattached many drawer fronts untill we got child proof locks on then.
Repairing a kitchen drawer I closed too aggressively and blew the face off...haha. Pulling out all these tools to do a fairly simple, quick repair. View attachment 339367 View attachment 339370

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sent from my SM-G960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom