Random (non-Jeep) Shit You’re Working On....

USMC Wrangler

Its comin together nicely though!! Great upcycle plan. Hens should really dig that.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

That’ll be a great hen house [emoji106] how many chickens are you going to get?

So it’s an 8x10 shed to start. I should call it half hen house, half shed. We will be storing yard tools and chicken related stuff in about half of it. I added an interior wall frame to keep the chickens to their side but haven’t finished it yet. Still waiting on the wind to die down so I can put my roof panels on.

We have 11 chicks brooding now. There was such a run on chicks here with “The Rona” we have a mix of types. When I get the building done I’m going to add cattle panels as a “hoop coop” run as well.

Jsouder53

Hooked
So it’s an 8x10 shed to start. I should call it half hen house, half shed. We will be storing yard tools and chicken related stuff in about half of it. I added an interior wall frame to keep the chickens to their side but haven’t finished it yet. Still waiting on the wind to die down so I can put my roof panels on.

We have 11 chicks brooding now. There was such a run on chicks here with “The Rona” we have a mix of types. When I get the building done I’m going to add cattle panels as a “hoop coop” run as well.

That’s awesome! We just recently added 15 chicks to our 4 hens, we are going for the colorful eggs lol we used to have more hens but ate a few. You’re going to love having fresh eggs [emoji106]

USMC Wrangler

That’s awesome! We just recently added 15 chicks to our 4 hens, we are going for the colorful eggs lol we used to have more hens but ate a few. You’re going to love having fresh eggs [emoji106]

Nice!

My youngest two kids are really excited about everything to do with this. Yes, having our own eggs will be great!

TrailHunter

Hooked
Ordered a 26” Axe for the Jeep and Amazon sent me a 19” Carpenters Axe instead... It’s a cool size, so I kept it and ordered another 26”... Jazzed up the 19” along with a cheap camp hatchet I had.

Adjustments.jpg

Adjustments.jpg

Top Bottom