Random Photos

black pearl

Hooked
So I had to stop by the dealership to pick up some manual trans fluid today. Got to see the new JL in person finally. But what really caught my eye was this guy. It might be worth a test drive one day. IMG_2290.jpg IMG_2291.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MTG

Caught the Bug
A whole lot of bad judgement in one photo...

IMG_5029.jpg

Two wheel drive jeep...check.
Terror flex tire carrier...check.
Raider fan...check.

Scariest part of our drive back from NorCal yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

dwvninety

Saw this at home depot today... Times Are-A Changing... I’ll be honest, I’m all for eliminating ugly overhead wires. Will be interesting to see how this tech pans out in the next 10 years.

View attachment 300139

I tried to buy that Tesla solar panel and powerwall. I had the Tesla sales person give me the paperwork to sign after a 3 hour sales pitch at the house. The deal breaker at the end was that the powerwall was unavailable for 8-10 month (excuse was that Tesla sent a majority to Puerto Rico) so they wanted to close the deal on the solar panels only. They did not want to include the powerwall in the financing since they said they would not be able to install the solar panels until the powerwall is in stock. I said no thanks as financing the powerwall separately will not qualify it for the Federal Solar Tax credit as it will not have the panels to make it qualify.

The key to go solar is to make sure your house is energy efficient as possible, ie do insulation, new windows and doors, radiant barrier, smart sockets, smart LED bulbs, more efficient water heater etc. This will help lower your energy loads and will help you once you go solar as your house will not require the entire roof to be covered in panels and will help in cost and also you will not require 2-3 powerwalls.

Top Bottom