Random Photos

deantac

I did... that old one split open.... new valve and hose. A weak earlier I was in Mammoth for four days, glad it didn't fail when I was gone.

Clutch

Caught the Bug
That shit always worries me.... I usually shut off my main when I leave town.

I would like to do that too, but around here we have to have sump pumps in basements (which are electric) and my back up sump pump is water powered. So shutting off the water would render the back up useless. If the electricity goes out, we need the back up to work.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jsouder53

Hooked
Smoke from the fires in Oregon the day.

View attachment 306995
View attachment 306996

That’s crazy! We have some smoke in the air here from all the fires going on, yet there is only 1 small fire currently burning in Montana. It has an overcast/foggy feel today and yesterday evening after the winds blew in.

Just looked up current wildfires and this is what showed up Image1533148267.037210.jpg

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug

BaddestCross

I found it amusing as shit even had it's own road although it stopped right at that booth.. nothing but empty dirt field beyond it .. maybe a land scammer that got busted.. who knows but the area in general was really nice ..

Sent from my SM-G892A using WAYALIFE mobile app
Lol. There's a town out here in the desert called California City... Back when they first thought it would be a good idea to build the largest city in California out in the middle of nowhere, they laid out all the streets, fire hydrants, and everything and then no one (shocker) wanted to live there.

The first time I went out there I was fucking creeped out. It felt like I was in an episode of The Twilight Zone or something where aliens sucked all the houses away but left all the infrastructure. 😱

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

deantac

Lol. There's a town out here in the desert called California City... Back when they first thought it would be a good idea to build the largest city in California out in the middle of nowhere, they laid out all the streets, fire hydrants, and everything and then no one (shocker) wanted to live there.

The first time I went out there I was fucking creeped out. It felt like I was in an episode of The Twilight Zone or something where aliens sucked all the houses away but left all the infrastructure. ��

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Hey Man ...that's my town man...that hurts...LOL. :yup:

BaddestCross

Sorry brother. Everyone wants the truth until they get it. 🤣

I haven't been out there for years, so I don't know if they ever got a grocery store they were promised. I do know real estate is up again out there. Which makes me worried about another bubble bursting. 😎

I actually don't mind the city, just the lack of services and the distance bugged me back then. It could be worse... You could live in North Edwards. 🤣🤣

--

TrailHunter

Hooked

Sorry brother. Everyone wants the truth until they get it. 🤣

I haven't been out there for years, so I don't know if they ever got a grocery store they were promised. I do know real estate is up again out there. Which makes me worried about another bubble bursting. 😎

I actually don't mind the city, just the lack of services and the distance bugged me back then. It could be worse... You could live in North Edwards. 🤣🤣

I actually go there a few times a year with friends & family.... It's quick and easy for us to get away from LA and be in the middle of nowhere. We make a track for the kids and they ride their quads & dirt bikes for days.... Explore with the Jeeps and buggies...Do some shooting... Huge Bon Fires... Drink Beers under the starts.... It's cool.

deantac

I could go on for hours about Calif City ( nothing good ) But I'll just say I cant wait to leave here. I mean Calif.... couple years more to go. :standing wave:

Top Bottom