Random Photos

WJCO

Meme King
Lol. I just saw the spray paint cap on the front bumper. I just figured they did some last minute touch-up and threw it on the lot. This thing is all fucked up.

Brute

Hooked
Lol. I just saw the spray paint cap on the front bumper. I just figured they did some last minute touch-up and threw it on the lot. This thing is all fucked up.

That's not a spray paint cap...that's a bumper breather tube to prevent over expansion during summer trail runs...

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
IMG_3094.jpg
IMG_3095.jpg
This is an old textbook I found, from 1902. I looked for it, on a friend’s recommendation. I found only one copy on Amazon, for $10.00. It’s in pretty good shape, to be 117 years old.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
View attachment 319616
View attachment 319617
This is an old textbook I found, from 1902. I looked for it, on a friend’s recommendation. I found only one copy on Amazon, for $10.00. It’s in pretty good shape, to be 117 years old.

It would be really interesting to see not only what written in there, but also how they write. I think people have lost a certain elegance found only in older writings. Sorry I went full nerd.

TrailHunter

Hooked
I get to the job site this morning and see this... Owners kids created their own work site... Loaders and clean tracks up the mountain to dump.... So awesome... I use to do the same shit.. good times.

IMG_0153.jpg

IMG_0154.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Finally got this model done. Came out cool I think, and fits nicely on our key rack near a couple other Jeeps.

DSC01855.jpg

DSC01857.jpg

DSC01858.jpg

DSC01859.jpg

DSC01860.JPG

DSC01867.jpg

DSC01869.jpg

Top Bottom