Random Photos

Zstairlessone

View attachment 328211

A couple pics from our condo window overlooking Ala Moana...the first is the Hokulea, the sailing canoe that proved the first people to Hawaii were Polynesians that sailed from the Tahitian islands to Hawaii...upwind, and not from South America...downwind as proposed by Thor Heyerdahl

View attachment 328212

This pic from our window shows the reef at low tide...and the path that surfers had made in the reef to access the waves...

Do they still run the rubber ducky race down the Ala Wai?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
Do they still run the rubber ducky race down the Ala Wai?

Yes they do...it's a fund raiser for the United Cerebral Palsy Association of Hawaii...and you really don't want to get water from the Ala Wai Canal on you...someone a couple years ago fell in, scraped his leg on some coral...then died of flesh eating bacteria...

Turbo21

Friend lost his mail Jeep up in Maine this weekend [emoji3525]

View attachment 328130

There have been way too many jkus burn to the ground.
Mine spontaneously combusted after being in a parking lot for 2 hours. Full investigation done and there was a short in the mane relay box under the hood

There was another jku in our Jeep club that caught fire 8 days before I lost mine

https://vimeo.com/291749355

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wjtstudios

Hooked
The weather service was saying ping pong ball size hail in Fort Wayne, glad we didn’t get any of that.

We missed the hail but got pounded by straight line winds. They missed our house and trees but hit our neighbors.

IMG_0993.jpg IMG_0994.jpg IMG_0995.jpg

JKUR AEV JK350
1985 Jeep Scrambler

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
Man thats nuts! We had some strong winds for about 1/2 hour and sprinkles over here on the west side of the state. It did go from 80 degrees to 55 in that half hour.

Top Bottom