Random Photos

nbunga

Caught the Bug
Disclaimer: this is hard to show in pictures.

So I was working on the DJ yesterday and needed a 7/16” socket. Was using a 3/8” drive and then grabbed my half in drive. Turns out the 7/16” half inch drive socket is actually a 1/2” socket.

Three sockets together (L to R, 7/16” 3/8 drive, 7/16” 1/2 drive, 1/2” 1/2 drive)

View attachment 335070

7/16” 3/8 drive socket

View attachment 335071

7/16” 1/2 drive socket

View attachment 335072

1/2” 1/2 drive socket

View attachment 335073

Looks like one was misprinted. Ive reached out to tekton this morning. I’m sure they will make it right. Can’t say I’ve ever seen this on any tool I’ve bought before.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

That’s crazy, I wonder how many made it out of the factory that way, and if they even caught it yet.

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Ever since I got my previous JK (which was red), my dad has been raving about his red Jeep he used to have well before I was born. He kept talking about it but I’ve never even seen a picture of it until now. He’s been going through and digitizing all of his old pictures and found it. Pretty cool rig in my opinion. Think he said was in 66-67 timeframe. I guess Jeep has been in my blood before I knew anything about it. Anyone know what model his Jeep is exactly?

IMG_9013.jpg

Last edited:

Bear_JT

Hooked
Ever since I got my previous JK (which was red), my dad has been raving about his red Jeep he used to have well before I was born. He kept talking about it but I’ve never even seen a picture of it until now. He’s been going through and digitizing all of his old pictures and found it. Pretty cool rig in my opinion. Think he said was in 66-67 timeframe. I guess Jeep has been in my blood before I knew anything about it. Anyone know what model his Jeep is exactly?

View attachment 335223

That’s really cool and special that your dad was able to find his picture of his old Jeep. I think those models were called “trenchers” they had a long ditch witch style implement you could attach to the back to dig trenches.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Thanks guys! Apparently he ordered the parts to covert it to a dually from JC Witney. I can tell he misses it.

Top Bottom