Random Photos

Seahawkfan

Hooked
So last weekend we traveled to Arizona (f@&k it was hot) for my sons Baseball Tournament. We were the only out of state team and ended up going undefeated 5-0 to win the Championship. Now that in itself was awesome… but I’m sharing this because of what happened immediately after our boys won the Final game.

When all hands were shook between teams, both coaches gathered the boys and led them in a Prayer. I’ve been doing this kids baseball thing for a little over 10 years now… and I can say it was one of the coolest moments I’ve witnessed…. It gave me a glimpse of hope that this generation may still learn the importance of Respect and Class.

View attachment 388625
I believe it happens way way more than most would expect. I'm not really a religious person, but this is Merica!!

Traciehue

Weekend trip to Chincoteague Island on the Eastern Shore of Virginia. Legend has it that the wild ponies that live on the island are descended from horses involved in a Spanish galleon shipwreck. i read all the horse books as a kid and Misty of Chincoteague was a favorite. The weather wasn’t ideal with rain and fog But it kept the temps down. IMG_5097.jpeg IMG_5109.jpeg IMG_5111.jpeg IMG_5119.jpeg IMG_5107.jpeg IMG_5122.jpeg IMG_5128.jpeg

Top Bottom