Random Photos

MTG

Caught the Bug
Would this help? I could private message you and voice my personal opinion of the distaste for your childish behavior, then you could get so flustered you would not be able to type anything coherent above a 4th grade level and then decide to show everyone how badly you have been treated by cut and pasting the entire private message and posting it with in your own personal thread dedicated to how childish you are......

It's an option, I like options.

Caught up on your reading I see. ;)

No, I think I am just randomly going to start throwing senseless tantrums at WOL and the mods, type random words together without punctuation, threaten people with violence (assuming they are at least one state away of course), exaggerate about how much money I have and change my signature to read "bike racks...after school...bitch!"

GCM 2

Caught up on your reading I see. ;)

No, I think I am just randomly going to start throwing senseless tantrums at WOL and the mods, type random words together without punctuation, threaten people with violence (assuming they are at least one state away of course), exaggerate about how much money I have and change my signature to read "bike racks...after school...bitch!"

Yep, I was on the road yesterday trying to catch up on the showroom thread :naw: Sad, just disappointingly sad. Basically you are describing above the triple threat scenario- a bully with no friends, Turrets Syndrome, and some sort of gas and bloat build up in a lower intestinal region. Do not get cornered by these individuals, they are like a ticking time bomb

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Would this help? I could private message you and voice my personal opinion of the distaste for your childish behavior, then you could get so flustered you would not be able to type anything coherent above a 4th grade level and then decide to show everyone how badly you have been treated by cutting and pasting the entire private message and posting it with in your own personal thread dedicated to how childish you are......

It's an option, I like options.

LOL! That is frickin hilarious!:cheesy:

Hightower

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1375273471.715036.jpg . you spend all that money on Italian sports car and a JK on 40's with a stock motor has to pass you on the right going up a hill?

Driver driver GAS!
WAYALIFE mobile app

StrizzyChris

They can take our life...but they cant take our watermelon!

WatermelonKnight.jpg

Top Bottom