Random Photos

MTG

Caught the Bug
This describes most of us. No Matter what the tire size haha!

Sent from some trail, somewhere.

Sorry...been on a run with the jeep on the left...I'd take the one on the right first. :yup:

Well, then again, if I took the one on the left I suppose I could sell the tires and get a lift that actually flexed and it would be alright. :crazyeyes:

:cheesy:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Sorry...been on a run with the jeep on the left...I'd take the one on the right first. :yup:

Well, then again, if I took the one on the left I suppose I could sell the tires and get a lift that actually flexed and it would be alright. :crazyeyes:

It would take more money to undue the crap done to that jeep than it would just to build up a jeep properly. I'm with you, I'll take the jeep on the right.

I remember the run. First (and last) time that I thought I would see someone die driving a jeep.

GCM 2

It would take more money to undue the crap done to that jeep than it would just to build up a jeep properly. I'm with you, I'll take the jeep on the right.

I remember the run. First (and last) time that I thought I would see someone die driving a jeep.

Even the guy who built it was scared to drive it (his words, not mine). This is pretty close to the kind of performance it had.....

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Even the guy who built it was scared to drive it (his words, not mine). This is pretty close to the kind of performance it had.....

That's a sweet eclipse. Slap some sliders on that bad boy and you'll have a "sleeper." And are those the new Nitto asphalt grapplers?

Fridge81

Yeah, that Jeep is a little ridiculous. I just thought the caption was funny cause i have been there and quite a few others here have too.

Sent from some trail, somewhere.

Skid_Kid

Like omg, I live in SoCal, but am from Colorado, and I surf cause it is a way to meet guys. WTF!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1376180635.552157.jpg

Sent from my PRC-119

Top Bottom