Random Photos

Army_Vet

Banned
maybe.... :confused: but just look at the fun we have had with it! so it gave some of us some entertainment...

andrew-

Now that the drama has died down from CombatVetJK..... I just don't know what to do with myself... For the record. I don't endorse animal cruelty; I just knew the vid was a spoof so no big deal.

I'm also not against hunting or fishing.

TmansTj

Man that dude took being rough to the the pussy to a whole new level !! But in the end it still got wet !!!
Bahahaha

Justjeepit OIIIIO

David1tontj

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1376687883.705857.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1376687906.957615.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1376687936.273367.jpg
So I am driving my Tj 4 blocks down my street with way too much dirt in my trailer...... Stupid trailer hitch!! It is a crappy style I had never seen until I bought this trailer, it popped off the ball, broke 2 out 3 safety chains and hit my tailgate a couple times. Nice. If I didn't have that rear winch to winch it back down onto the ball I'm not sure how I would have done it, maybe unload the entire trailer?? All is good now, but my tailgate will never be the same!

RockyJk

View attachment 44611
View attachment 44612
View attachment 44613
So I am driving my Tj 4 blocks down my street with way too much dirt in my trailer...... Stupid trailer hitch!! It is a crappy style I had never seen until I bought this trailer, it popped off the ball, broke 2 out 3 safety chains and hit my tailgate a couple times. Nice. If I didn't have that rear winch to winch it back down onto the ball I'm not sure how I would have done it, maybe unload the entire trailer?? All is good now, but my tailgate will never be the same!

That sucks!

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
View attachment 44611
View attachment 44612
View attachment 44613

You make mom and dad so proud !!!
That totally sucks though. What damage did it do to the tailgate?

Top Bottom