Random Photos

I have 5 AR's don't need anymore. :rock:

I just thought I'd give building 80% AK's a whirl. I've built over 20 different AR's for friends and family, not much of a challenge anymore.

Now an ak on the other hand... Way to much got damn work for me!! :doh:

Welding, grinding, welding, smoothing, riveting, heat treating, more grinding, smoothing, then you gotta fit the furniture... Aww hell no.

Very cool! I was just teasing anyway! My uncle is a gunsmith and always taught me to hate the AKs. Funny thing is that now he got a contract to install dragunov sniper conversions on like two hundred of them! Actually makes them descent guns. I'm still an AR guy myself though. Even if its purely on looks. And besides, everyone knows that the bad guys have AKs an the good guys have ARs! (Well, m16s)

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

Very cool! I was just teasing anyway! My uncle is a gunsmith and always taught me to hate the AKs. Funny thing is that now he got a contract to install dragunov sniper conversions on like two hundred of them! Actually makes them descent guns. I'm still an AR guy myself though. Even if its purely on looks. And besides, everyone knows that the bad guys have AKs an the good guys have ARs! (Well, m16s)

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

Building a nice Ak is a pain in the royal ass! I give your uncle props... After these 3, I'm done! Lol

I love all of my AR's... Till death do us part!:cool:

IMG_0407.jpg

Had to share this on this day.

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1378960262950.jpg
    1378960262950.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 219
Top Bottom