Random Photos

Army_Vet

Banned
Random Patriotism

Cpowill and I have been pm'ing tonight, and It got me in a patriotic mood; so I thought I would share this with everyone.

Keep in mind these are volunteers; and this detail is highly coveted. This goes on 24/7 365. No matter what. This is a pleasant sunny day, but Just think of the worst day ever.... And these men still do this.
I just thought I would share this...

ttfhell

Cpowill and I have been pm'ing tonight, and It got me in a patriotic mood; so I thought I would share this with everyone.

Keep in mind these are volunteers; and this detail is highly coveted. This goes on 24/7 365. No matter what. This is a pleasant sunny day, but Just think of the worst day ever.... And these men still do this.
I just thought I would share this...

Pretty cool.

JKWrang

Thanks, Army Vet. Good to see some on point drill once in a while, though it's interesting to see the difference in services and some of the movements, especially unique to this ceremony.

Rah!

David1tontj

Saw this truck this morning, no it doesn't say Anna, there's an L at the end :eek:
View attachment 52207

Sent from my LG-C800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

For someone who loves it enough to write it on the back of their rig..... Shouldn't they know how to spell it???

Or.... Do they love "a record of events for one year"???

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

Last edited:
Top Bottom