Random Photos

David1tontj

I've seen freeze dried icecream, that just totally screwed me up in the head,lmao

We are Jeep..Resistance is futile..

My wife loves the freeze dried ice creams!! I was skeptical, but you just can't expect ice cream.... She eats it dry, it's kinda like a giant lucky charms marshmallow! Dedinately different

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

Cool, Where can I get some of that?

Brankz

Brankz it is really not all what it is cracked up to be. Depending on which year it was made will determine if it is actually palatable. Trust me if you want a really great one try the veggie egg and cheese omlet. :brows::icon_crazy:

As for where to get them any Army surplus store will have them. Again be aware of the date. Oh yeah do not eat the chicklets unless you have some soft TP. :cheesy:

Each MRE has about 4,000 calories. Yes 4,000.

R/
Will

Ya! If you want me to gag the while time I am eating it! Hahaha! I am more of the chili one, mix in the cheese, add some hot sauce, then it is a party!

Sent from my PRC-119

I have just about every flavor out there and the Chili Mac is my favorite.

R/
Will

StrizzyChris

This sign has served as a reminder for me SOOO many times.

BabyDisposal.jpg

Tigrcky

Brankz it is really not all what it is cracked up to be. Depending on which year it was made will determine if it is actually palatable. Trust me if you want a really great one try the veggie egg and cheese omlet. :brows::icon_crazy:

As for where to get them any Army surplus store will have them. Again be aware of the date. Oh yeah do not eat the chicklets unless you have some soft TP. :cheesy:

Each MRE has about 4,000 calories. Yes 4,000.

R/
Will

I have just about every flavor out there and the Chili Mac is my favorite.

R/
Will

i guess you could say that the MREs are... packing :cool:

Garvey

That corvette looks ghetto. I was never a big fan of people modifying vettes. If that's the new factory look I'm not liking it..

Top Bottom