Random Photos

No shotgun this time but I was carrying a Glock 26 which happened not be covered on my waist . Oops

Sent from my LG-P659 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Haha!! That's great! I'm not positive about Florida's laws, but I'm fairly sure it is legal to open carry on your own property.. I bet those punks had a little extra pep in their step!!

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

Is that a serious question? :thinking:

pretty much, all i did was post something which was funny to me and that i have never seen before and i thought that everyone would enjoy it as well, and you skipped the weenermobile pic that has been posted at least 3 times and went straight to my post. what gives:idontknow:

Found this at a Friends house
Looks like a normal piece of wood
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386817016.434625.jpg
Than u take it apart and bam prison shank!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386817094.561360.jpg
Lol wtf...

pretty much, all i did was post something which was funny to me and that i have never seen before and i thought that everyone would enjoy it as well, and you skipped the weenermobile pic that has been posted at least 3 times and went straight to my post. what gives:idontknow:

Wow you really are butthurt. Lol

not exactly i just wanna know why you decided to target me. and please show me where it has been posted?

Thats Sheriff Adam for ya! Policing up the loose ends on the interwebs.... WTG Adam! Keep up the good work.

Hint on why no policing of the weenie.... Adam likes looking at big weenies

Last edited:
Top Bottom