Random Photos

Lol. If I had snow here in SD I will be like" oh no you're stuck! Do you need help?.
Person: Yea sure thank you!.
Me: ok that will be 60 dollars lol
Person: I don't have money now
Me: Ok bye have a good day lmao

almost every time it snows I pull people out like crazy.. I never take a dime from them.. Off-roaders code... You always help someone in need... No matter what they're driving. You help people, and when you are the one in need, hopefully another good person will help you.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

almost every time it snows I pull people out like crazy.. I never take a dime from them.. Off-roaders code... You always help someone in need... No matter what they're driving. You help people, and when you are the one in need, hopefully another good person will help you.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Now I feel like a D-bag lol
Never mined what I say before, I will do it 100% free I even pay the gas for them lol

almost every time it snows I pull people out like crazy.. I never take a dime from them.. Off-roaders code... You always help someone in need... No matter what they're driving. You help people, and when you are the one in need, hopefully another good person will help

X2. Live to help and serve others.

Now I feel like a D-bag lol
Never mined what I say before, I will do it 100% free I even pay the gas for them lol

Don't feel bad. If you're in the city, then they can get a tow truck... It's when you are out in the middle of nowhere that the code comes into play. But I still do it for free. It's fun to me to pull people out.

Last edited:
Don't feel bad. If you're in the city, then they can get a tow truck... It's when you are out in the middle of nowhere that the code comes into play.

Lol still I feel like a D-bag hhaha

Lol that's the 4th time this week I had to shovel we have gotten over 12 inches total just this week, north has 3+ feet

Sent from my whatchamacallit

We've got just over 12" in the last 30 hours and they're thinking another 8" by tomorrow night! It just keeps coming down! Looks like I am rallying the troops to go wheeling tomorrow night!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391802306.077371.jpg

Normally parking in front of the office is tight... Today I was the only one there!ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391802369.630594.jpg

Stopped at a Quick Mart to get a DC and saw this up by the counter.........Apparently they have found a way to bottle it now.......

~Woodrow~

20140207_081528bbb.jpg

Top Bottom