Random Photos

Brankz

I don't know about this one but this is what they send me, now I don't know if it is real or not, what do you think?
Only place that I posted asking to buy a cold air intake is here and I think WO
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394896452.190496.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394896460.863786.jpg
Sounds fishy uh
No way I'm putting that on my jeep
In the other hand all that carbon ads 50 extra horses lol

Last edited:

David1tontj

i feal like a dick head now lol
View attachment 73650

oh yea this was in the new wayalife video

Brankz, is your screen name PROROCKJK ? I didn't know you got a pro rock axle under your jk!!! That's great news!! Congrats on your upgrade!!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Tigrcky

Brankz, is your screen name PROROCKJK ? I didn't know you got a pro rock axle under your jk!!! That's great news!! Congrats on your upgrade!!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

:crazyeyes::crazyeyes:

Brankz

Lol yea bro I have prorock80 front and 45794 back lmao

David1tontj

Lol yea bro I have prorock80 front and 45794 back lmao

I guess anything is possible on the internet. Did you really need those huge axles for your 33" duratracs? Or does your internet "PROROCKJK" have like 54" tires too?

Tigrcky

I guess anything is possible on the internet. Did you really need those huge axles for your 33" duratracs? Or does your internet "PROROCKJK" have like 54" tires too?

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: no those are for the 11' 6" tires ridg3runner had posted about lol and just for you david!!!

http://www.fourwheeler.com/how-to/154-0708-weakest-to-strongest-axles/

Brankz

Lol. Man
my name is pro rock cause sounds cool not because of the axels lol
Now deal like a internet poser lol

David1tontj

Lol. Man
my name is pro rock cause sounds cool not because of the axels lol
Now deal like a internet poser lol

No Brankz, we all know you are a hardcore wheeler.. You don't have to worry about us thinking you are an internet poser! 😁

Brankz

No Brankz, we all know you are a hardcore wheeler.. You don't have to worry about us thinking you are an internet poser! 😁

Lol

:walking away with my head down: lmao!!!!

David1tontj

Lol

:walking away with my head down: lmao!!!!

No no Brankz. Pick you head up and laugh. Just strive to make your screen name true some day!!

You know I am just messing with you buddy!

Brankz

No no Brankz. Pick you head up and laugh. Just strive to make your screen name true some day!!

You know I am just messing with you buddy!

Oh yea! I was playing to lol
I will never on my life put my head down for no one

Top Bottom