Random Photos

robx251

Caught the Bug
1399407285163.jpg
First one is a photo of Katahdin in Baxter state park.

1399407295755.jpg
What they charge for gas of this neck of the woods.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

This guy had a bad morning. He was turning into the gas station island when his lower ball joint failed. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399422722.940579.jpg

Guess he was a wee bit late for work.

Brankz

Wait...you're telling me that the cops drew on you and shot a round AT YOU? Then they changed their mind and moved on to another guy near you? :thinking:

Hahahahah, no joke I got scared cause I was talking to my buddy and the cop scream don't move don't move or I fuc**** shut you!! My hard stop for one sec lol I turn around and I saw the cops pointing a gun to this man he had a gun on the floor next to him.

Brankz

What are you hiding back there for, Brankzie? I figured you'd be right up there in the mix taking pics, lol.

ahhahaha hell no! Not this time, I really was thinking that it was going to end bad :( I almost crap my pants lol I took the picture late but it was intense

StrizzyChris

So they were going after some dude, but shooting at anyone they could see? Doesn't make sense to me :thinking:

I've seen overzealous cops go overboard when the adrenaline is rushing, but never shoot at random bystanders just because.

newtdog

Walked into a company today and saw this. Sorry the picture so blurry....my buddy took it. Safety first!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399500091.407086.jpg

2010 MANGO TANGO SPORT JKU🇺🇸

Top Bottom