Random Photos

you guys are lit up over there in socal, they wont let any of the r3 crews go yet, I just got back from the Mexican border last week and all the other crews are going to new mexico and texas

you guys are lit up over there in socal, they wont let any of the r3 crews go yet, I just got back from the Mexican border last week and all the other crews are going to new mexico and texas

The San Marcos one is the worst at only 5% contained. The winds have died down today which is very helpful but being 105+ doesn't help the firefighters at all.

Had to share.......

Who is right? Men or Women?

A man sees his wife is busy in the kitchen and says: "Can I help?"
She says, "Sure, take this bag of potatoes, peel half of them and put them in a pot to boil."

No matter what men do, somehow, we still get yelled at...

View attachment 83198 :doh:

Hey CrawlerKitty, I'm still a newbie to the forum. I don't know guys from women yet.

Good one on the potatoes. That's how I would follow the directions.:rock:

True......and I would tend to agree with you on that assessment........but nowadays you never know....some dude may be okay with calling his rig "kitty".....

~Woodrow~
I figured Crawler was his Jeep's name followed by Kitty who I assumed was said dudes wife. Hearing CK is a woman..now I know:thumb:

Why you still here? You don't have a jeep! This is a jeep forum?

Dude don't go there sharkey doesn't have a jeep and he is a mod. Besides when I had my jeep it was way more modded and wheeled then your pavement princess

Sent from my whatchayamacallit

Dude don't go there sharkey doesn't have a jeep and he is a mod. Besides when I had my jeep it was way more modded and wheeled then your pavement princess

Sent from my whatchayamacallit

Good for you, by the way sharkey it's a cool dude that doesn't mess with me ;)

Top Bottom