Random Photos

Warning: Graphic pics. If you have a weak stomach for dead animals, move along, nothing to see here.

As far as I can tell these pics are real. Just imagine being the service writer at the dealership when the customer comes in complaining about the check engine light being on, lmao. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1405073632.987112.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1405073650.297608.jpg The Antelope Slayer from JKX has nothing on this guy, lol.
EDIT: The clue is in the license plate. Anyone??

Last edited:

DA RUNT

Warning: Graphic pics. If you have a weak stomach for dead animals, move along, nothing to see here.

As far as I can tell these pics are real. Just imagine being the service writer at the dealership when the customer comes in complaining about the check engine light being on, lmao. The Antelope Slayer from JKX has nothing on this guy, lol.

What kind of intake is that? :cheesy:

Mitrig

View attachment 91410
View attachment 91410
Am I only one tempted by this?????

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Trust me I have been tempted by this every single day. Though being almost completed my engineering degree I have learned that yes it is completely possible to roll up and just sit there but also that you have very little chance of it being successful due to speed relativity. The truck travels at 60 you at 61 you will slowly crawl up until your rear tires (assuming you are rear wheel drive) touch the track then your speed is nolinger relative to the truck and ground but rather strictly to the trailer which has a velocity of 0 relative to your 61.so unless you can 60-0 in less than 53ft you're not going to have a happy ending lol. Engineering ruined all fun for me, things are just numbers and relativities

SteelBadger

Trust me I have been tempted by this every single day. Though being almost completed my engineering degree I have learned that yes it is completely possible to roll up and just sit there but also that you have very little chance of it being successful due to speed relativity. The truck travels at 60 you at 61 you will slowly crawl up until your rear tires (assuming you are rear wheel drive) touch the track then your speed is nolinger relative to the truck and ground but rather strictly to the trailer which has a velocity of 0 relative to your 61.so unless you can 60-0 in less than 53ft you're not going to have a happy ending lol. Engineering ruined all fun for me, things are just numbers and relativities

Lol. I am so glad to know I am not the only one. Now I have proof for my wife that I am not the alone in the way I think...

Panda

As far as I can tell these pics are real. Just imagine being the service writer at the dealership when the customer comes in complaining about the check engine light being on, lmao. View attachment 91426 View attachment 91427 The Antelope Slayer from JKX has nothing on this guy, lol.
EDIT: The clue is in the license plate. Anyone??

On the autobahn

07JKSahara

Gearing would take care of that for you. It could be done. Assuming you are traveling at 61, you will likely be in 3rd or 4th gear. At that time you reach 0 relative speed on the trailer, your likely to stall. It would be like trying to start up a hill in 4th gear, not enough torque. Forward momentum would push you slightly forward on to the trailer, but your wheels would not be applying forward force. So you wouldn't fly off the front of the trailer.

Top Bottom