Random Photos

David1tontj

Noticed an entire row of pickups at a rodeo in our town. Gotta love our logging community.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

David1tontj

Noticed an entire row of pickups at a rodeo in our town. Gotta love our logging community.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Forgot pic. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1407040279.551405.jpg

NV375

I have been on a job where a guy caught the gauges on fire doing this. The hose fittings were not tight. I shut the tanks off and extinguished the fire looked over and he was getting pissed he couldn't get his torch to light. It cost us a set of gauges and a small delay on the job. It could have been much worse.

Sent using the WAYALIFE mobile app

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
A little wax should buff that right out.......right??

First call of the day........BMW 335i engine fire in the driveway this morning caught the front of the van on fire as well......homeowner came home from work at 7a and walked inside.......15 minutes later his neighbor walking the dog notices his car is engulfed in flames......Way to start your Sunday morning off....

~Woodrow~

image.jpg

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy

First call of the day........BMW 335i engine fire in the driveway this morning caught the front of the van on fire as well......homeowner came home from work at 7a and walked inside.......15 minutes later his neighbor walking the dog notices his car is engulfed in flames......Way to start your Sunday morning off....

~Woodrow~

View attachment 94172

Damn. Just damn.

2014 JKUR

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

~Woodrow~

View attachment 94172

Trash can held up well. :thumb:

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
The homeowner told me that he normally parks it in the garage when he gets home from work but decided to park in the driveway this morning instead..........things could've been way worse if he did.....

~Woodrow~

JKbrick

The homeowner told me that he normally parks it in the garage when he gets home from work but decided to park in the driveway this morning instead..........things could've been way worse if he did.....

~Woodrow~

Looks like you got it out in time to be able to easily identify the body in the trunk

Brankz

~Woodrow~

View attachment 94172

Have you ever rescue a JK or any other jeep?

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
To answer your question Brankzie......We did recently run on a Jeep Liberty that caught fire but that was because the drunk driver hit a curb somewhere along his way and blew his front left tire out and continued for several miles till what was left of the wheel caught fire.......he stopped and staggered away.......and the poor Liberty burnt to the ground.........I have yet to run on a JK.......Knock on wood I never do

~Woodrow~

Top Bottom