Random Photos

One has to actually work to take a vacation. :yup:

Ummm I work my ass off... I own a few business, have a busy family life and I literally did not have time this year so far to go anywhere but 2 day trips with the wife.
That statement's pretty bold dude...

Sent from my NSA monitoring device... Using the WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
One has to actually work to take a vacation. :yup:

True dat...... So where the F@?k is my vacation?

And who the F@?k are YOu?

Maybe you should consider not using your PTO for midday donut stops?

Ummm I work my ass off... I own a few business, have a busy family life and I literally did not have time this year so far to go anywhere but 2 day trips with the wife.

That statement's pretty bold dude...

These guys are friends half fucking with me and eachother.

For what it's worth though, you need to have some priorities. Family is one of mine and I make it a point to schedule time with them. Done so running my own business and/or working for others.

What's the point of work if you can't enjoy life! <--- Now that's a bold statement.

- Jason

Maybe you should consider not using your PTO for midday donut stops?

These guys are friends half fucking with me and eachother.

For what it's worth though, you need to have some priorities. Family is one of mine and I make it a point to schedule time with them. Done so running my own business and/or working for others.

What's the point of work if you can't enjoy life! <--- Now that's a bold statement.

- Jason

For what it's worth... I never said I don't spend time with my family. We're just a very busy family. We just didn't have time to go away this year. ;)

But since is the random picture thread I give you this:
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1407678449.829956.jpg

Sent from my NSA monitoring device... Using the WAYALIFE mobile app

David1tontj

My bro David1tontj putting the diaper station on his mall crawler to use! LOL! Sorry Bro it was too funny not to share View attachment 94766

It's funny because I was just telling ridge3runner that i had never taken my jeep to the mall... After that convo, I told my wife, let's take the jeep to the farmer's market with the kids! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1407691879.411198.jpg

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

David1tontj

A flat biller from So Cal in Philomath. I bet he's popular. :crazy eyes:

Who the ..... are you??!!!
The only time I've seen you was when you were dealing parts on the rubicon! This isn't craigslist man!!

Haha.

I quickly learned not to wear my hat at work or tell people (mostly the rednecks) where I was from. The first time I went hunting with a friend, we got back to his dad's house (in Alsea- land of the rednecks) after- when I told him where I was from, he literally said "get out of my house". To this day, I don't think he was joking.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I quickly learned not to wear my hat at work or tell people (mostly the rednecks) where I was from. The first time I went hunting with a friend, we got back to his dad's house (in Alsea- land of the rednecks) after- when I told him where I was from, he literally said "get out of my house". To this day, I don't think he was joking.

You were 86'ed from someone's house JUST for being a So Cal native???

JAGS

Hooked
It's funny because I was just telling ridge3runner that i had never taken my jeep to the mall... After that convo, I told my wife, let's take the jeep to the farmer's market with the kids! View attachment 95089

Nobody is ever gonna ask what the secret seasoning is for your trail burgers. Lmao

- Jason

David1tontj

You were 86'ed from someone's house JUST for being a So Cal native???

Yep.. And I think he was pissed that his son had taken me to one of the best elk hunting places they knew of.

David1tontj

Nobody is ever gonna ask what the secret seasoning is for your trail burgers. Lmao

- Jason

That thought did cross my mind... Maybe I'll clean it...... But probably not.

Top Bottom