Random Photos

JAGS

Hooked
Nice Jason have a few too, means your moving up in the world!!![emoji1][emoji106]🏻[emoji482]

Ha ha. I might take your lead Tony. Move to central coast and open or take over a winery/vineyard. That would be my dream life I think. Well, that...or win the lotto and move to Maui.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444703280.026466.jpg

Seriously? $135k?

Now, I added up all the stuff one day that I wanted on my jeep. The suspension works from EVO, pro rock 60/80, 40 inch Nittos, all kinds of lights, all kinds of other accessories and including the purchase price of the jeep and I was right at $100k. That was also assuming no labor costs. That also didn't include a V8. If I had the money I would definitely buy what I want and easily spend the $100k plus. I don't think I would spend $135k on this JK8, it doesn't seem like it should even be close to $100k to me.

JeepJeep75

View attachment 169117

Seriously? $135k?

Now, I added up all the stuff one day that I wanted on my jeep. The suspension works from EVO, pro rock 60/80, 40 inch Nittos, all kinds of lights, all kinds of other accessories and including the purchase price of the jeep and I was right at $100k. That was also assuming no labor costs. That also didn't include a V8. If I had the money I would definitely buy what I want and easily spend the $100k plus. I don't think I would spend $135k on this JK8, it doesn't seem like it should even be close to $100k to me.

I wonder what an insurance company would pay out on something like this. That figure would be a more real world worth. I doubt an insurance company would even get halfway into that price. Hmmm...

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Ha ha. I might take your lead Tony. Move to central coast and open or take over a winery/vineyard. That would be my dream life I think. Well, that...or win the lotto and move to Maui.

Sounds great to me let me know when your ready, it was me best decision ever!!!!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
View attachment 169117

Seriously? $135k?

What's a dynatrac rock jock 44?

Top Bottom