Random Photos

Byte

Yeah one of those little bastards got me under the thigh last week. He bounced off the seat belt pillar and landed in the small tray along the console. I looked down and he was legs up and looking dead. Musta just knocked him out. Little bastard. Soon as he woke up he came looking for someone to blame. Or it could have just been me crushing him against the seat as I went to plush the clutch in. Either way he was a little bastard.

cjmenma

Spotted this new Hypergreen JKU at the stealership.. not sure if I like the color... and definitely not liking the chrome bling

Attachments

• 1469037573637.jpg
    1469037573637.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 231

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1469069369.719771.jpg
Sunset at the reservoir. Last day of work, this week. Packing up the JK tomorrow & driving to the Ouray KOA, Friday morning. It'll take about 2 days.

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
Damn! V8 supercars is my favorite racing to watch! I'm hoping I can make it to Austin when they make a trip over to the states next.

Unfortunately I wasn't driving that one I was track testing road cars but they were doing hot laps while we were there.

I don't watch the series too much anymore but I never miss Bathurst. That is an amazing track

Top Bottom