Random Photos

Draconianwinter

A while ago back home some kids were arrested, they were throwing ice chunks off an overpass. Went thru the windshield of a car and killed the wife in the passenger seat. Husband was driving and I believe a kid or two in the back. I can't even imagine.

16 JKU 6MT
Granite Crystal Metallic
Been so many issues with people throwing things from over passes causing accidents and death you would think they would put up faces to help stop that from happening. Years ago they were dropping bricks over trying to hit the driver side windshields on trucks. Friend of mine had his wife with him when they went under one and a brick came through the passenger side windshield. She lived but was badly hurt.

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

BobNH

Make sure you use these door openers properly, fellas.

View attachment 262996

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Oh, that's fn brilliant. Is that a one way door, or is it entry/exit? If it is both, just imagine leaning in to use it and some door slam merc comes crashing in.
I am annoyed by these "health and safety" devices to no end; they installed a bunch of the foot ones where I work.

Sent from my SM-N910V using WAYALIFE mobile app

RageKage

Seen this guy at Home Depot.... I think he forgot the sliders go UNDER the door. Not above the tire. Lol IMG_6407.jpg IMG_6408.jpg but then again... it could be an ingenious way to reach things on the roof? [emoji848]

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

RageKage

Lol. Ace engineering makes something like that I believe. It's supposed to prevent body damage they say. I don't buy it.

Prevents body damage by bolting directly to the body? Yeaaaaa not buying it either. Unless there's some internal bracing that spans from one side to the other to prevent the body from denting or crushing inward in the event of a hit.

Edit: I understand the engineering behind it, make the hit spread over a larger surface area to prevent denting or body damage but even a semi hard hit looks like it would dent that whole body panel in because of the slider there.

Last edited:
Top Bottom