Random Photos

Question- Imagine this is your jeep and it was parked at an airport from Monday to Friday, would you worry nonstop about theft of items or maybe even the entire jeep? Hell, would you even drive it to the airport or choose something else? My wife thinks I'm nuts for leaving my jeep like this at the airport. I have owned jeeps my whole life and have learned that if people want to get into a jeep, they will not even bother checking to see if doors are locked or unzipping a window, they typically just cut the top to gain access (idiots!). Anyway, I leave nothing in the jeep of any value, nothing that is not replaceable. If someone wants something bad enough they are going to take it. What say you?

I would do the same thing without even second guessing it!! Thats why we all have insurance and plus "It's a Jeep Thing" and nobody else would understand.:clap2::thumb:

Wow! That is no joke. 13 years? Or is that just moultings? :idontknow:

The story with it said the snake was 9'8" long, 5.5" across the head, had 22 rattles and 2.5" fangs. It said the snake poked its head in the hunting blind as the kid and his dad were waiting for wild boars. The kid shot it on the spot.

Whatever...it's a huge effing snake that I would not want to run into in the wild, and I like snakes.

Back to CA. Rancho Cucamonga to be exact. Been here in Clarksville TN for the last 3 years. Ill be out of the army in 3 weeks. It feels weird lol

It will take some time to get used to the boringness of everyday life.... Congrats on your honorable discharge!! now you will have more time to go wheeling with all of us here in SoCal!! If you need help with any VA paperwork getting enrolled in VA or just general questions about it please don't hesitate to send me a pm and i will be happy to try and answer your questions or at least try to point you in the right direction. they can be a nightmare most of the time so try and be patient with the VA, that was my hardest part.

Top Bottom