Random Photos

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Now that's pretty cool, the one she found looked like it had been in the sun a while and then a controlled burn. I wish it looked like yours I'd a kept it!

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
not so random but I figured here was as good a spot as any.. since the jeep partially took me there and the canoe took me to just the right spot to capture this guy ... and yes I took quite a few of him , after all it is the first one I have ever been lucky enough to see ( so I thank the family of beavers I was tryin to get shots of that would dive every time I got my camera out ) .. DSC_1730.jpg ..... this one I caught right as he was leaping off the branch to take flight , did get quite a few perched shots as well ....... seeing this magnificent bird live is amazing ..

WJCO

Meme King
not so random but I figured here was as good a spot as any.. since the jeep partially took me there and the canoe took me to just the right spot to capture this guy ... and yes I took quite a few of him , after all it is the first one I have ever been lucky enough to see ( so I thank the family of beavers I was tryin to get shots of that would dive every time I got my camera out ) .. View attachment 279791 ..... this one I caught right as he was leaping off the branch to take flight , did get quite a few perched shots as well ....... seeing this magnificent bird live is amazing ..

Beautiful. We have a family of them near us and we get to see them for a short time every year. They are indeed the most majestic bird to sit and watch. Great pic.

BobNH

not so random but I figured here was as good a spot as any.. since the jeep partially took me there and the canoe took me to just the right spot to capture this guy ... and yes I took quite a few of him , after all it is the first one I have ever been lucky enough to see ( so I thank the family of beavers I was tryin to get shots of that would dive every time I got my camera out ) .. View attachment 279791 ..... this one I caught right as he was leaping off the branch to take flight , did get quite a few perched shots as well ....... seeing this magnificent bird live is amazing ..
Very nice

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Wow, beautiful picture! There are only a few around here and they're difficult to spot most of the time.

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
Beautiful. We have a family of them near us and we get to see them for a short time every year. They are indeed the most majestic bird to sit and watch. Great pic.
and I did indeed do just that , I sat there for about 10-15 min watching and moving about a little to snap pics from different angles , when I finally got back in the canoe to get a bit closer than I should perhaps do is when he finally took flight ...
Until you see 50 of them at the dump in Alaska scavenging salmon carcasses...
yea I think that would kind of dampen the mood a bit

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Very nice
thanks
Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Wow, beautiful picture! There are only a few around here and they're difficult to spot most of the time.

thanks , an I will agree like I said I was chasing a family of beavers and he happened to fly overhead so I got a bit lucky as I was able to see where he landed .....

black pearl

Hooked
Had a buddy ask me what would clunk ,when he put his truck in gear every now and then. I told him, maybe motor mounts, hard to tell with out looking or hearing. Called me back today and said a vibration started also.

This is when I found when I took a look for him. IMG_0468.jpg IMG_0469.jpg there isn't even grease in it anymore, or needle barring [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom