Random Photos

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Man, if there is anything I like as much as jeeps.....VW's. I have owned bunches of them. The only thing that would make this one better if it was 1967 or older, the split windows are the ones you want, but this one has style :thumb:

Agreed! Love the 13 window vans and the split window bugs with ragtops!

phillypete

Man, if there is anything I like as much as jeeps.....VW's. I have owned bunches of them. The only thing that would make this one better if it was 1967 or older, the split windows are the ones you want, but this one has style :thumb:

I'm a sucker for vehicles with character. I heard a smart person call it patina.

Hookdonquack

So I know that I might be a little late in tge thread but I remember somebody saying something about putting pics of your jeep up outside of the US. Well since im living in Germany currently, all of my pics are outside of the us. Heres one in Nuremberg with a nice castle in the backdrop

Sent from my GT-I9300 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1373742219469.jpg
    1373742219469.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 251

orngcrushrgrl

So I know that I might be a little late in tge thread but I remember somebody saying something about putting pics of your jeep up outside of the US. Well since im living in Germany currently, all of my pics are outside of the us. Heres one in Nuremberg with a nice castle in the backdrop

Sent from my GT-I9300 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Husband says that looks more like a parking garage near the red light district..... You sure that's a castle?? :)

Hookdonquack

I'm pretty sure it is... I put it in a parking deck just because the parking spots on the road are so small. Plus we planned on staying for a while in Old Town. I don't do the whole red light district deal so no... It looked like a small castle or cathedral or some kinda fancy shmancy building. I tried to park on the top floor all alone but the group I was with didn't like that idea

orngcrushrgrl

I'm pretty sure it is... I put it in a parking deck just because the parking spots on the road are so small. Plus we planned on staying for a while in Old Town. I don't do the whole red light district deal so no... It looked like a small castle or cathedral or some kinda fancy shmancy building. I tried to park on the top floor all alone but the group I was with didn't like that idea

Pretty cool none the less. We're trying to get to Germany for my husbands next duty station.

Top Bottom