Random Photos

Throwing it back. My introduction to Rausch Creek... Watching this fella roll around on the comp course.

896.jpg

bear with me here on the possible stupid question, for i havent had a chance to try this (visually pleasing) whiskey, whats the differents between this and the normal bottle of honey?

I fell in love with the regular American Honey after watching Eddie's videos a couple years ago. Though I have yet to try it for myself, I'm pretty sure the "Sting" is just American Honey Whiskey with a hint of Ghost pepper. Sounds amazing!!!

Last edited:
I fel in love with the regular American Honey after watching Eddie's videos about a couple years ago. Though I have yet to try it for myself, I'm pretty sure the "Sting" is just American Honey Whiskey with a hint of Ghost pepper. Sounds amazing!!!

this warrants experimentation! :yup:

bear with me here on the possible stupid question, for i havent had a chance to try this (visually pleasing) whiskey, whats the differents between this and the normal bottle of honey?

The sting is a lot less sweet than regular honey and has a spicy taste, I like it better :yup:

Top Bottom