Random Photos

longarmwj

Saw these cool old VWs today in North Georgia. I was in my DD.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433468886.125968.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433468907.272414.jpg

Also saw this beauty at the local upscale shopping center. The things I would do to own a Rolls
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433468943.659042.jpg

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
This is like the 3rd JKU I have seen in Hesperia this week with a Mopar Lift and 35" tires
View attachment 147224 .

Dealer close to me have two four door Sports with dealer installed lifts, wheels, tires, bumpers, and winches. I haven't stopped to look just for looking sake but my boss did. He said he can't remember if it listed the brand of lift or if it just said lift kit but the lift kit was $9,000. I told him for another couple thousand more dollars you could get the DTD/EVO lever from. Lol. And you know it would be a better lift.

Rccrwlr

Unless they have already changed the shocks it doesn't look like mopar (terrorflex) shocks. Did you confirm the coils were terrorflex?

Ya a hot blonde buying chocolate milk was driving. I hopped out and started asking about her coils and lift kit...

I guess my reason for thinking it was a Mopar lift was the stickers on the shocks. Saw a orange one with a Mopar sticker on the warn winch in an X bumper.

07JKSahara

Ya a hot blonde buying chocolate milk was driving. I hopped out and started asking about her coils and lift kit...

I guess my reason for thinking it was a Mopar lift was the stickers on the shocks. Saw a orange one with a Mopar sticker on the warn winch in an X bumper.

So you chatted up the hot blonde?!? 😄😄😄

Top Bottom