Random Photos

Grubbicon

Thought this one is funny when a guy comment on one of my pictures asking about a fair price for a rubi44 and then a guy jumps in saying a rubi44 only has a bigger housing then a d30 so dont waste your money and just get a prorock because the internals are bigger as well.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1450887861.007348.jpg

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Thought this one is funny when a guy comment on one of my pictures asking about a fair price for a rubi44 and then a guy jumps in saying a rubi44 only has a bigger housing then a d30 so dont waste your money and just get a prorock because the internals are bigger as well.
View attachment 179218

The internet made everyone tech experts, you just need to sound like you know what your talking about

professorkx

Saw this on one of my deliveries not bad guy said pulls it pretty good
View attachment 176962

Yup, my 2014 Rubicon X pulls our 14 foot converted cargo trailer just great, even with with my 2013 Triumph 800 Dual Sport loaded in the trailer...

Along with Jeep adventures, I ride my wife on the back of the Triumph on dual sport adventures like this (It helps that my wife of 36 years is tiny...and is willing to sit quietly with her eyes closed when she gets scared. She's taking the picture as I ride through these rocks):

Finally, here is a picture of the inside of the trailer. I converted this last winter as I couldn't find any toy haulers that were light enough for Mountain Goat to tow. So, bought a new cargo trailer, created a design and started building. The trailer is fully insulated and self contained, so accommodates a week long adventure very well. In fact, this trailer is by far our favorite camping rig (we've had everything up to a 40 foot Class A rig), as we get to play in both the Jeep and on the bike on all of our camping trips.

Top Bottom