Random Questions.....

RMC2

Caught the Bug
When you are in freefall (skydiving), how do you breath?

Sadly, I have been asked this more than once.

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Why is it I know more about my Jeep than the guy that went to school to be a mechanic and works on them all the time?:icon_crazy:

First day this season doorless woo hoo!

Dude in a two door Saab pulls up beside me and starts asking were my doors are ( while we are driving)

Told him its spring don't need them any more. He was visibility pissed I hand no doors flipped me off!?!?! WTF!?! My kids asked me what his issue was.....all I could come up with was two door neon green Saab.

Mikelang

Can anyone tell me why the CD player in my 08 JKUR suddenly stopped working? Says disc read error and automatically ejects any cd I put in it.

WJCO

Meme King
Can anyone tell me why the CD player in my 08 JKUR suddenly stopped working? Says disc read error and automatically ejects any cd I put in it.

Internal failure. Dealers usually send them out to be repaired. Also if you have kids, they could have put coins in there. Seen that MANY times.

Mikelang

I don't really use CDs anymore but it's just the fact that it stopped working for no reason. No kids yet so doubt anything got put in there. Guess I'll just go buy a new jeep. Hahah. Jk.

95YJSahara

I know that feeling! 8 tracks wouldn't fit into that little slot, so I took my 20v angle grinder with a Dimond tip blade and made a precision cut in the dash of my limited edition Barbie electric jeep I bought at Wal-Mart, wanted the green Jeep being a guy and all but fuck it I love Jeeps.....so pink it is

Top Bottom