Rausch Creek - 08Feb2013

Tackerdown

Banned
yea xbox is so good now that they are still stocked in stores everywhere where ps4 is still backordered cause its so popular :bleh:

Lol just busting your balls. I bought one of my son's the new xbox, he can't even use his turtle beaches .

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

bl17z90

Next trip????

Probably not until April since there is a trip set up to another park for March but I'm sure some guys will be willing to do 2 trips in March. The good news is that in April it should be warm enough to go camping. Granted it will be a little chilly in the evening and early morning but not undoable.

noroad

Probably not until April since there is a trip set up to another park for March but I'm sure some guys will be willing to do 2 trips in March. The good news is that in April it should be warm enough to go camping. Granted it will be a little chilly in the evening and early morning but not undoable.

Whats the next trip in march is that the all green guided one??

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Whats the next trip in march is that the all green guided one??

I'm sure I will be going up again early march. I postponed my gf private 101 clas till next weekend so I think the second weekend in march I will go again

Sent from my iPhone

bl17z90

I'm sure I will be going up again early march. I postponed my gf private 101 clas till next weekend so I think the second weekend in march I will go again

Sent from my iPhone

I wanna take my brother up sometime soon. I think he would have a good time. Plus it would be nice to have someone to air down and remove my sway links for me :Lol:

DKronk42

My jeep badges of honor from this run came today!!! Still deciding if ill put them on the jeep or not but i gots them!!! Hopefully i checked in on the right trails haha, Kristen was in charge of the map so if i didnt it was her fault.

Top Bottom