Rausch creek 12/13/15 trip pics and video

Scoop315

Caught the Bug
As soon as I get the TJ built enough...

It's awesome knowing there's people relatively close to SEPA.

Awesome pics!

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy

Awesome pics!

I highly encourage you to come on out even with your stock TJ. You'll be surprised at all the places it will go.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug

Awesome pics!

I highly encourage you to come on out even with your stock TJ. You'll be surprised at all the places it will go.

I agree with this, just because we are all built up, we have no problem bringing a stock TJ along. We just tailor the routes we go accordingly.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I agree with this, just because we are all built up, we have no problem bringing a stock TJ along. We just tailor the routes we go accordingly.

Third this^ we tailored this day for the ram, Chevy, and my stepdads xterra. well and for Nick as well with squeakers. We will plan a bigger run in the spring to get people out and have a good day just cruising the trails

Scoop315

Caught the Bug
Thanks, fellas! Through some fortunate circumstances, I'm spending my money on a trip to Europe with my wife (we've been there a few times, as well as a few other places). I know the stock TJ is capable of a lot. And I'll definitely keep an eye out for get-togethers on the East Coast with members of the forum.

Last edited:

Scoop315

Caught the Bug
Third this^ we tailored this day for the ram, Chevy, and my stepdads xterra. well and for Nick as well with squeakers. We will plan a bigger run in the spring to get people out and have a good day just cruising the trails
Just because I am who I am, I'd probably park the TJ at one point and convince you guys to hit the good trails. I'll spot for good lines!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Just because I am who I am, I'd probably park the TJ at one point and convince you guys to hit the good trails. I'll spot for good lines!

That works as I like to try and hit at least one or two short trails for the more built rigs so they can stretch there legs as well and those in less built jeeps can go for a ride or just get out and watch.

Top Bottom