Rausch creek 4/12/14 trip pics

quit staring

What an awesome day guys! we had a blast and it was nice meeting everyone. Thanks for all the spotting especially coming out of christy. I took some pics I can post up. Hopefully we'll all meet up again this summer and hit some more sweet trails.

thardy

Banned
Looks like you guys at a great time! Those are some awesome looking 2drs right there. Wish I was closer to you all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Napalm90

Looks like ya guys had a great time!!! This pr44 can't get here any damn sooner so I can start going again.

Sent via carrier pigeon

RamP

Great pics. Did you guys hit the Tatas trail? The last hill and the exit was a bear on the 30th.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Great pics. Did you guys hit the Tatas trail? The last hill and the exit was a bear on the 30th.

We did not. We did trails 1c, 5, 8, 11, 19, 20, 12, 10a, roxys way, lake Christy. We did mainly blacks and obviously took greens in between

Sent from my iPhone

We just got home... Love the park but hate the drive. Great pictures! I will try to get some of ours up tomorrow.

I took my group down tatas... Only myself and one other made the last hill and it had both of us a little twisted for a bit. I kept sliding down and into the tree on the driver's side.

It was a great weekend!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
What an awesome day guys! we had a blast and it was nice meeting everyone. Thanks for all the spotting especially coming out of christy. I took some pics I can post up. Hopefully we'll all meet up again this summer and hit some more sweet trails.

It was great meeting you guys too! And lake Christy was awesome indeed!

Sent from my iPhone

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
We just got home... Love the park but hate the drive. Great pictures! I will try to get some of ours up tomorrow.

I took my group down tatas... Only myself and one other made the last hill and it had both of us a little twisted for a bit. I kept sliding down and into the tree on the driver's side.

It was a great weekend!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using WAYALIFE mobile app

It was nice meeting you and your wife Jay! Glad you guys had fun and got home safe. Can't wait to see your pics of your day out

Sent from my iPhone

We had perfect weather for this trip! We had a great time! It was great to put some faces to the usernames and meet everyone! I have to admit I had some of you pictured totally different in my head! :D

We mostly kept it to green trails or blues that had a green bypass like TaTas and "2". Other than some knocks on the skid plates everyone made it in and out without issue. Jorge "Jorge1004" made use of his sliders and left early Saturday with a bent slider and a smile on his face.

Kegan (my boy) and I are going through our photos and working on a video. He took most of the pictures as leading and spotting keeps you too busy in the moment to grab the camera. It really makes me appreciate the work Eddie and Cindy do to document their rides. I can't wait to see some of the other photos! Others in my group had their cameras out often, and hope they got some good shots.

For now here is a little teaser.....

1.jpg

5.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

noroad

OK so my two problems are being fixed/fixed! the windshield that has a huge J on it now is being replaced on thurs with the cool logo and jeeps, sweet! The tire i just took a chance and popped the bead off in the driveway, it was indeed a bunch of rocks and sand stuck in between the rim and the bead so i cleaned it and filled it right back up! (must say they popped on the rim with zero problems)!

GRNHORN

OK so my two problems are being fixed/fixed! the windshield that has a huge J on it now is being replaced on thurs with the cool logo and jeeps, sweet! The tire i just took a chance and popped the bead off in the driveway, it was indeed a bunch of rocks and sand stuck in between the rim and the bead so i cleaned it and filled it right back up! (must say they popped on the rim with zero problems)!

I am glad that you are able to get everything worked out.

Well, I took today off work to clean the Jeep... but decided to spend the rainy day sitting with my boy and making this little video. We hope you enjoy!

Top Bottom