Rausch creek 9/20 pics and videos

Armydog

I'll just drop this here......

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1412133550.322762.jpg

Thanks DarkKnight.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Armydog

I've got a few more, but need to trim them down some. I'm learning. Thanks for spotting everyone, it was a blast. Really looking forward to the next trip.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I went ahead and liked that photo haha. Nice little group on there.

na that group is crap lol i just stay cause i like some of the jeeps posted. otherwise its a bunch of people that rag on you for any question you ask like what pirate4x4 does

KingCopperhead

na that group is crap lol i just stay cause i like some of the jeeps posted. otherwise its a bunch of people that rag on you for any question you ask like what pirate4x4 does

I guess first impressions aren't that good haha. Thanks for the tip. I save my questions for wayalife. Or I just pm you or Jim ;-)

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
Just thought id give everyone an update on my rig after our trip. First off id say that i had a ball even after the check engine light and my exhaust went. After taking my jeep to the dealership they said that i "kicked something up off the road and bent my y pipe and crossover pipe." The flange on my exhaust manifold bent causing the leak. 700 dollars and a new exhaust manifold later, i pick her up from the dealership tonight.

scull20

Just thought id give everyone an update on my rig after our trip. First off id say that i had a ball even after the check engine light and my exhaust went. After taking my jeep to the dealership they said that i "kicked something up off the road and bent my y pipe and crossover pipe." The flange on my exhaust manifold bent causing the leak. 700 dollars and a new exhaust manifold later, i pick her up from the dealership tonight.

Ouch! That blows you had to shell out $700, but at least everything is fixed!

Top Bottom