Rausch Creek camping and wheeling June 16-18

Ddays

Hooked
As soon as I get the all clear to go from the garage (see P0501 Speed Sensor Issue thread from this AM) we'll be on the way

DeJkUnlimited

Caught the Bug
We're heading up in 2-3 hours (not camping) taking the kids out to eat and who knows after that. We'll see you guys in the parking lot at 8am tomorrow.

Andy5160

Hooked
My plan is to leave NYC around 4PM the latest and go to the camp ground to see everyone and have a drink and to fix slow drip from my front pinion seal unless i get to it at my office parking lot. Steve already told me it is not bad seal issue just the fact that i rolled the seal while installing front DS two days ago.

Last edited:

Buster3479

Still working like mad in the shop. I have the new caliper mounted and bled, need to reassemble everything and test drive. I think I have a warped rotor, but we'll see how bad it is. I then need to air up and pack.

I don't want to bail on you guys for a 3rd time. I'll either be on the road by 7pm, or posting my sincere regrets. It's a 4.5-5 hour drive if we don't catch traffic.

Buster3479

Now I have an ABS light that I can't get to clear after 3 adjustments, and an intermittent squeak on the front driver's side. I don't think we're making it yet again. I wish I never bought this 60/60 package, I've spent more time wrenching than wheeling since installing it. Sorry guys, I'm not even going to promise I'll make it next time unless I trade in Beast for a new rig at this point.

Top Bottom