Rausch Creek- June 29/30

Lane87

Looks like it will be a good time , if we don't camp we plan on bringing some food and come back to the camp sight and hang for awhile if Yall don't mind.

EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

That would be awesome! as long as you don't mind paying the "visitor fee" the lady got a little pissy when mikefishes and jkmadness tried to come visit without paying last time..

Tackerdown

Banned
That would be awesome! as long as you don't mind paying the "visitor fee" the lady got a little pissy when mikefishes and jkmadness tried to come visit without paying last time..

Lol I heard , the cover will be fine with me. I think it was 2 or 4 $ . That's cheaper than a band night cover charge at a bar.:thumbup:

EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

Tackerdown

Banned
Finally, a Saturday, that's great my friend

It will be great to get to meet you and the others I kept missing. I figured I was going to make it the day most everyone was going to be there. I'm glad it was Saturday so we could all get to relax and hang at the end of the night for a while.

EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
If I can get a new tent or sleeping bag I think I'll deff camp since I havnt yet, just hope I won't be too hungover the next day/s lol

mrmet1983

Not sure on camping yet I'm a def for either sat or Sunday just not sure which yet cuz ill be bringing two buddies also

I think the fiancé and I will be coming Sunday. I am all stock and haven't web offroading in a long time so if there is someone to show me the ropes that be sweet.

i ran stock with small tires and hung in there with the big boys, only had to be rocked off of one rock. you can follow me, and use my rear axle as a guide where to manuver over the rocks, worked for me last time. by the second trail you will be fine:thumb:

ninjaturtle13

I've had my stock rubi to rausch about 10 times and I always run with the "big boys." I pick my lines carefully though and don't really have issues. I've only sacrificed my steering stabilizer and those flimsy stock crossmembers.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I know there a "show me your tent thread" but what are you guys using at echo? I have an older tent that I prolly can use but its a little big for just me since I know the gf wont be camping. Also what kind of sleeping bags? Its been a long time since Ive camped anywhere.

Napalm90

I know there a "show me your tent thread" but what are you guys using at echo? I have an older tent that I prolly can use but its a little big for just me since I know the gf wont be camping. Also what kind of sleeping bags? Its been a long time since Ive camped anywhere.

A simple one person is good. I have a one person that I bought at dicks 6 year ago an is still in great shape, cost me 30 dollars. Also for a sleeping bag, it's summer time and it doesn't really go under 60 at night so a simple 40-50 degree rated bag would be good, I wouldn't go lower cause you don't want get over heated.

Sent via carrier pigeon

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
A simple one person is good. I have a one person that I bought at dicks 6 year ago an is still in great shape, cost me 30 dollars. Also for a sleeping bag, it's summer time and it doesn't really go under 60 at night so a simple 40-50 degree rated bag would be good, I wouldn't go lower cause you don't want get over heated.

Sent via carrier pigeon

yeah thats the part im worried about, im normally always hot sleeping anyway tho.....cabellas has a cool cot/tent but its expensive i feel

Lane87

I have a Eureka Apex 2xt tent it's a 2 person backpacking tent. It will fit a full size air mattress too.. My sleeping bag is a Kelty that's rated for down to 10 degrees.. When buying a bag always get one for the coldest you'll ever be camping.. You can always unzip if you get hot.. Bring a sheet along if it will be really hot, you'll actually stay cooler having a sheet over you than nothing at all.

Top Bottom